Greg’s practice encompasses many aspects of defense litigation concentrating in medical and dental negligence, premises and auto liability, construction and employment cases. He represents medical and dental care providers, property owners, commercial tenants, general contractors, subcontractors, insurance companies and commercial businesses. Greg handles all aspects of cases from inception through discovery, motions, mediation, arbitration, appeals and trial.
Prior to joining Litchfield Cavo LLP, Greg represented state employees and state agencies as a Utah assistant attorney general and also served as an administrative law judge for the Utah Commerce and Insurance departments.
- American Charities for Reasonable Fundraising Regulation, Inc. v. O’Bannon, No. 2:08-CV-875, 2017 WL 4539321, at *1 (D. Utah Oct. 10, 2017)
- Represented Defendant in a civil rights case, resulting in grant of summary judgment in Defendant’s favor
- Cinema Pub, L.L.C. v. Petilos, No. 2:16-CV-00318-DN, 2017 WL 1066628 (D. Utah Mar. 21, 2017)
- Successfully moved to exclude Plaintiff’s experts’ opinions, reports, and supplemental reports, and successfully defended against Plaintiff’s motion to exclude
- Miller v. Utah, Department of Natural Resources, Division of Oil, Gas and Mining, No. 2:12-cv-420, 2015 WL 13134474 (D. Utah Feb. 13, 2015)
- Represented Defendant in civil rights/commercial litigation case involving mining property, resulting in grant of summary judgment in Defendant’s favor
- Jones v. Norton, 3 F. Supp. 3d 1170 (D. Utah 2014), aff’d, 809 F.3d 564 (10th Cir. 2015)
- Represented Defendant in wrongful death/civil rights case related to officer-involved shooting on Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation, resulting in grant of summary judgment in Defendant’s favor